The main building of the TU Wien is situated near the underground station Karlsplatz (U1, U2 and U4). There you can find the Department for Studies and Examinations, where the paperwork is done. Before the semester starts, you can also get information about your chosen studies by the respective student councils.
There are still some things you should do before your studies at TU Wien can start:
- Obtain a TU Wien students account (German)(English) to activate your email address and TISS.
- Obtain a library sticker for getting access to the TU Wiens library (German)(English).
- Check if you are allowed to claim for scholarships, see also grants.at
For further information visit the website for TU Wiens prospective students.
Here you will find further information if you are new to TU Wien:
- Information for prospective students: Official page from TU Wien (German)(English)
- Information for students: Official page from TU Wien (German)
- ÖH Studying in Austria: This page is important if you are from abroad. You will find information about “Admission for studying”, “Residence in Austria” as well as “Social Issues”. (English)
- Several more booklets about different social issues (work, kids, accomodation, etc.) are provided by the Austrian National Union of Students (ÖH). (German)
- TU Wien (English)
- Austrian National Union of Students (English)